If you want to get any form of success in camming, a good profile is necessary.
Do your best to create a camgirl profile that grabs attention and gets people interested.
The cam persona you have is your brand, and it is the fantasy that you are selling. Think about who you are, and what kind of fantasies people have when they think of you. (BBW, Fit Milf, Sexy teacher, Naughty student are just some of the many examples)
When putting together your brand and concept, ask yourself the following things:
- Who is your character? What does she like? What does she hate?
- What does your character wear? This is another major one, since different personas will want to wear different things.
- What is your character’s trademark look? Most top models have a special “thing” that they make their own, such as a hair style or a makeup look. What’s yours?
- What do you offer in paid chat rooms? This is important, especially when it comes to profile creation. Kinks and similar bedroom specialties can easily attract new clients to your site
If you are uncertain what information you need to include in your profile, you can always check out other girls’ profiles to get an idea. But do not copy, be unique!
Another important element in the building process of a successful profile is the profile picture.
A picture is worth a thousand words, and when you are trying to get into camming, those words matter. Photos are often what make or break a cam model’s ability to succeed, and that means that your first focus should be good photos.
Every camgirl’s profile should have at least one good photo of her face/face&body. The more images you add to your profile, the better are the chances of having a good turnout.
Give attention to clarity, appeal, visibility, and realism (do not add photos of someone else). Also, you should never post nude images as profile photo. You want to give people something to fantasize about, and that means you need to leave something to the imagination.
Once you have your photos selected, it is time to write your cam model bio. Each platform has its own maximum number of words you can add to your profile, so you will need to work within your limits. That said, there are some things you should try to mention in every profile:
- Your age. You do not have to give your exact age but saying your generic age range will help viewers pair with people of their preferred range.
- A couple of interests. Saying something like “I’m a kinky American girl who loves cooking and sex games” will work perfect.
Basically, you should give people an idea of who you are.
- A teaser. You want to make yourself and your room seem inviting. So, add a little teaser, like, I have 27 toys to play with my boys x
General tips for making a great Cam Model profile would be:
Be honest from the start. Say clearly what you do and what not
Use proper spelling and grammar
Make it short and sweet, straight to the point, as no one will really sit down and read full essay.
It is safe to say that using bad language, poor grammar, or not clear photos will not work in your favor.
Be unique, provide superior quality and results will be amazing x
For more tips on Cam Model success, join us on our weekly webinars, every Tuesday and Thursday.
Or subscribe to our YT channel, and watch videos recorded for educational purposes